Friday, October 15, 2010

Paranormal Phenomena

Paranormal phenomena is all around us - ghosts, spirits, angels, and all manner of entities that are simply not in our dimension so we can not see or hear them most of the time. Psychics are able to interact with this other dimension, which shouldn't be surprising to anyone as we ourselves come from this other dimension. Just because everyone can't communicate with the other side doesn't mean no one can. That is simple logical reasoning. Paranormal phenomena can include visitations from relatives who have passed over, near death experiences, vivid dreams and messages from beyond, ghostly encounters, and psychic activity. People who investigate paranormal phenomena are called paranormal investigators.

3 comments:

  1. I'm searching for info. I spotted something approximately 1 foot tall, moves at lightning speed, and I can hear the footsteps as it runs. can anyone tell me what this is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm searching for info. I spotted something approximately 1 foot tall, moves at lightning speed, and I can hear the footsteps as it runs. can anyone tell me what this is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing,and it's looks so cool,but if you need some other things like laser flashlight ,maybe you can have a look.it's a good store.

    ReplyDelete